Page 7 of 10
Downloads and Installation
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10. Microsoft Office versions: 2003, XP, 2007, 2010.
- Download and install the latest version of the open source statistical application "R" available from: http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/ . Please accept all default settings during installation. (Users must have administrator access rights to install R).
- Download the
- Open up Excel and install the GWSDAT add-in by choosing: "Office button"-> "Excel Options"->"Add-Ins"->"Go"->"Browse" and then select "GWSDAT V2.12.xla" located in the "C:\Apps\GWSDAT_v2.12" folder. (If prompted to copy the GWSDAT add-in to another location please select 'No')
- A menu called "GWSDAT v2.12" will appear "Add-Ins" tab of Excel.
- To get started with a basic example select "GWSDAT v2.12->Insert Data File->Basic Example" and then "GWSDAT v2.12->GWSDAT Analysis".
- To get started with a more complex example select "GWSDAT v2.12->Insert Data File->Comprehensive Example" and then "GWSDAT v2.12->GWSDAT Analysis".
- You can view the user manual by selecting "GWSDAT v2.12->User Manual".