Page 1 of 9
GroundWater Spatiotemporal Data Analysis Tool (GWSDAT) V2.11
GWSDAT is an open source, user-friendly, software application for the visualisation and interpretation of groundwater monitoring data.
Key features include:
- Visualisation of site wide trends in solute concentrations, NAPL thickness and groundwater flow velocity for conceptual site model development.
- Spatiotemporal analysis: variation in groundwater solute concentration is modelled as a function of X,Y and time.
- Automatic generation of concentration contour plots at user specified time intervals, with the option to overlay groundwater elevation contours and NAPL thickness/ footprint data.
- Automatic report generation tools.
- Improved data transparency helps design and optimise groundwater monitoring or remediation programmes (i.e. avoid the collection of redundant data).
- Early identification of new releases, migration pathways, need for corrective action and stable/ declining trends that may aid in closure determinations.
- Rapid interpretation of complex data sets from large monitoring networks (e.g. refineries, terminals).
- More efficient evaluation and reporting of groundwater monitoring trends via simple, standardised plots and tables created at the 'click of a mouse'.
- Next >>