CL:AIRE is making its Supporter Membership Scheme accessible to Local Authority (LA) personnel from 1 November 2017. There will be no charge.
What will this mean?
LAs will have the same status as our current Supporter Members and have a dedicated LA landing page on the CL:AIRE website. Unlike our other membership categories, LA Supporter Membership will be managed on an individual basis (rather than by organisation).
Membership benefits will include:
- Free access to the online publications library
- Free access to CL:AIRE's website, including the Water and Land Library (WALL), a repository for industry guidance and support material
- Free invitations to CL:AIRE's regular networking events around the UK (next one Manchester, 15 Nov 2017. Registration open here>>> )
- Receiving Members' eAlert to get the latest CL:AIRE and industry news
- Use of CL:AIRE members discussion forum on LinkedIn
- Receiving our State of the Market Reports
- Access to CL:AIRE's free eLearning modules on options appraisal and remediation technologies
- 15% discount to all other training & eLearning
As this Membership Category grows, there will be opportunities to expand the benefits. For example, there is the potential to develop a private online discussion forum and / or bespoke training in consultation with LA needs.
We want to include all the key stakeholders in sustainable land reuse in CL:AIRE's membership. Currently LAs are not well represented yet are integral to the industry. We recognise LAs are interested in CL:AIRE's services and activities, and understand that funding is limited.
How do I join?
You will simply need to register on the CL:AIRE website, using your .gov.uk email address. If you're already registered on the website with your .gov.uk email address, then just email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you'd like to become a Member. If you've registered with a personal email address instead of a work one, then you should log in and change the email address to your work one on your profile.
How do I find out more?
CL:AIRE will host a 1 hour Q&A session on GoToWebinar on Wednesday 8 November at 1.00pm. Anyone from a LA will be invited to join and ask questions. Register for this session by following this link>>>>. After this event we will compile a list of FAQs and make these available on our website.