All feedback or complaints about the NQMS scheme will be captured on a feedback form. To leave feedback please use the hyperlink: feedback form. All feedback forms will be recorded and a summary will be provided to the NQMS Steering Group.
Please note: You will need to be registered on this website and logged in in order to be able to leave your feedback.
NQMS Complaints Procedure
- A Complaint /Feedback Form will be available on the NQMS website www.claire.co.uk/nqms
- A completed complaint/feedback form will be logged automatically under the name of the person, with contact details, date and short description of complaint/feedback through CL:AIRE's Support Ticket system. People will be encouraged to log the feedback/complaint themselves, however if the complaint/feedback is received over the phone or by email, details will be recorded on the complaint/feedback form under the name of the person who provided the feedback in order to maintain the formal record.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the person who has raised the complaint/feedback acknowledging receipt.
- CL:AIRE will identify if the complaint/feedback is an administrative issue or complaint/feedback about an SQP.
- If administrative, CL:AIRE will investigate and resolve.
- If SQP, the complaint will be passed to SiLC to resolve.
- CL:AIRE & SiLC will endeavour to report back its initial finding to the person who raised the form within 1 month. If further investigation is needed, an interim response will be provided.
- Once the issue has been resolved, the date and outcome will be recorded.
- If the issue cannot be easily resolved, then either the SiLC PTP or NQMS Steering Group will need to be informed.
- A log of complaints/feedback forms will be provided to the NQMS Steering Group three times a year.