Environment Agency / DEFRA
- Costs and Benefits Associated with the Remediation of Contaminated Groundwater: A Review of the Issues, R&D Technical Report 278. EA, 1999. (INFO-OA2f) (PDF, 8MB)
- Costs and Benefits Associated with the Remediation of Contaminated Groundwater: A Framework for Assessment, R&D Technical Report 279. EA, 2000. (INFO-OA2g) (PDF, 10.2MB)
- Active Containment: Combined Treatment and Containment Systems. DETR, 1998. (INFO-OA2e). This document is no longer available online. Copies may be available from Defra
- Cost-Benefit Analysis for Remediation of Land Contamination, R&D Technical Report P316. EA, 1999. (INFO-OA2h) (PDF, 25.5MB)
- Costs and benefits associated with the remediation of contaminated Groundwater: Application and Example, R&D Technical Report P2-078/TR. EA, 2002. (INFO-OA2k) (PDF, 5.7MB)
- Guidance on the use of Permeable Reactive Barriers (PRBs) for remediating contaminated groundwater. EA, 2002. (INFO-OA2o)
- Remedial Treatment for Contaminated Land, SP 105 – SP 109. CIRIA,1995. (INFO-OA2b). Part of a 12 volume set.
- Barriers, Liners and Cover Systems for Containment and Control of Land Contamination, SP124. CIRIA, 1996. (INFO-OA2d).
- Remedial Processes for Contaminated Land – Principles and Practice, C549. CIRIA, 2001 (INFO-OA2i). Available from CIRIA
- Biological Methods for the Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Land: Case Studies, C575. CIRIA, 2002. (INFO-OA2j).
- Slurry Trench Cut-off Walls to Contain Contamination, Digest 395. BRE,1994. (INFO-OA2a).
- Polymeric Anti-corrosion Coatings for Protection of Materials in Contaminated Land, BR 286. BRE, 1995. (INFO-OA2c).
Permeable Reactive Barrier
Soil Vapour Extraction
Stabilisation / Solidification